Have you been attacked by
If you've been attacked by No_More_Ransom Ransomware, turn off or disconnect the infected computer from the network and contact us now.
Ransomware Recovery Process: How It Works?
Contact us, submit your case and send us your files for the first rapid evaluation.
We analyze your encrypted files to determine the cost associated with recovery.
We send you a quote with informations about cost and timing of the recovery.
We send you an email with a remote access and pre-recovery checklist.
What Is No_More_Ransom Ransomware?
The no_more_ransom ransomware is a part of Rapid family infection.
This ransomware renames files by adding the “.no_more_ransom” extension to filenames. For example, “1.jpg” becomes “1.jpg.no_more_ransom”.
Additionally, no_more_ransom generates a ransom message within the “How Recovery Files.txt” file.
Testimonials: Brands that trust us
We helped thousands of companies and administrations recovering from a ransomware attack. See more clients here.
Why they choose us?
1) We don’t pay ransom nor negotiate with the extortionists
2) Our work is 100% guaranteed: no data recovered, no charge
3) We remove the ransomware and we recover all your data
Why You Should Never paying a ransom?
In 2020 OFAC and FinCEN declared illegal to pay a ransom:
What should I do if my data has been encrypted by Ransomware?
1. Turn off or disconnect the computer from the network
2. Do not ever make contact with the cybercriminals
3. Do not pay the ransom requested for your data
4. Contact us immediately and get help 24/7 Worldwide
Do you want to remove No_More_Ransom
and recover all your data?
Fill the form and get quick assistance
Last guides form our Ransomware Magazine